Furnace And Heating Services in Los Angeles, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Whether in Los Angeles during the winter season can get harsh, it becomes not a luxury but a necessity to seek relief from these chilling winds. Indoor heating in residential and commercial spaces makes you feel safe and protected. It is perhaps the only thing that does that.
Besides comfort, indoor heating systems like a furnace or any other kind of heater can save you from the negative health consequences of severe winters. A challenge, however, can be locating a trustworthy provider of heater services, Los Angeles.
Who are we?
We are Platinum Air Conditioning Inc., an HVAC company based out of North Hollywood, CA. We provide the best quality heating and cooling services to the surrounding areas for households and commercial spaces. As the leading heating contractors, Los Angeles, our technicians are highly trained and have experience in the field, which helps them keep you safe and comfortable throughout extreme weather conditions.
Our competitive pricing allows reasonable rates bound to suit your budget because we understand that the services we provide are essential for all. Furthermore, we offer a 10% discount for veterans and government officials as our little way of showing we are thankful. For everyone else, we offer 10% off on new installations.
We have also gained a reputation for being the most reliable services provider in Los Angeles. We offer prompt services if you need a heating repair, Los Angeles, CA, and never leave you stranded with a broken heater.
The services we provide!
We provide services for furnace repair, Los Angeles, CA, to make sure that you do not have to deal with the nightmare of a broken furnace in the middle of winter for even a minute longer than is necessary. While our services for a furnace tune-up, Los Angeles, are dedicated to minimizing sudden breakdowns and ensuring a long life for your furnace equipment.
In cases where our technicians find it more prudent and cost-efficient to replace the equipment instead of repairing it, our service for furnace replacement, Los Angeles, will come to the rescue. However, the full extent of our heating-related services includes but is not limited to this. A list of all the services we provide for heaters and furnaces is as follows:
Reasons to choose us
- Experience: Each of our technicians holds years of experience in the field, which allows them to recognize issues and take the correct next steps accordingly effectively.
- Expertise: We have an excellent team consisting of highly skilled technicians; they are amazing at what they do, they will ensure that your service is 100% safe and efficient on all fronts.
- Competitive Pricing: We understand your budget and help you fulfill your needs within a budget with our competitive pricing options.
- Prompt Response: When stranded in need of heating repair, Los Angeles, you can rely on us to come to the rescue with our prompt response time and service time.
Connect with us today by visiting our website; you can book your appointment with us online, and we will assist you
Some problems with heating and cooling systems may be fixed by simply cleaning the coils and filters. If you require professional assistance, get in touch with our heating contractors in Los Angeles.
- Neglected upkeep
- Unclean filters
- Engine or control issues
- Problems with the thermostat
- Damage caused by machine use
- Strange noises coming from the furnace
- Blown fuses/tripped breakers
- Having a dirty condenser or evaporator coil
- Spilling water
The following problems may require our heating repair service. For more information contact Platinum Air Conditioning in Los Angeles, CA for assistance.
There are three primary components of every climate-control system:
- Outside the home is where the air conditioner’s compressor and unit are located. Heating and cooling systems are required to maintain a comfortable temperature within the home.
- A system for delivering air, often consisting of ducts and pipes.
- A regulator, or thermostat, keeps everything at the right temperature.
A centralized HVAC system uses the same ductwork and thermostat to distribute heating and air conditioning. Heat is transferred from a hot to a cold item, and vice versa, so the temperature difference between them may change.
There are four key parts to every HVAC system.
- Natural gas or oil powers the furnace’s heat exchanger, which warms the air to the desired temperature.
- The air conditioner contains a refrigerant and uses electricity to chill the air. Hot air is expelled outdoors while cold air is sucked inside by the air conditioner.
- The thermostat is the system’s primary control device and “brain.” It regulates the system’s temperature and activates or deactivates its many components.
- A house’s ducts move the heating and cooling air around.
Our heating contractors in Los Angeles will guide you with the systems and their functions.
Here are a few things to check while choosing an HVAC system:
- Efficiency: Over time, HVAC systems have evolved for the better. Therefore, there exist evaluation scales to assess their usefulness. Check out how the algorithm rates them.
- Capacity: The new HVAC system you choose should efficiently heat and cool your house. When measuring capacity, more BTUs indicate more heat production.
- Programmable Thermostat Compatibility: Make sure the thermostat you choose can be used with your purchased system. Because of this, you can regulate your HVAC system from almost anywhere.
- Involvement in Maintenance: If you want your HVAC system to run efficiently and economically, you should invest in one that requires little upkeep.
- Sound: An HVAC system may be somewhat loud, depending on the model and location. Make sure the HVAC unit you buy won’t drive you crazy by consulting one of our heating contractors in Los Angeles.
- Price: While price is certainly a concern, other aspects, such as energy efficiency and durability, should be considered while shopping for an HVAC unit.
The life expectancy of common HVAC models is as follows:
- Air conditioners and heat pumps have 10 to 15 years
- Furnaces and boilers: 15 to 20 years
- Geothermal: 30 years
- Water heaters: 10 years
- Tankless water heaters: 20 years