What Does an Air Conditioning Service Entail?
A service should cover the following to guarantee that your air conditioner is performing at its best whenever you need it:
- Clean or change the filters.
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils.
- Check that the coil fins are in the correct position, and if they aren’t, use a ‘fin comb’ or equivalent instrument to comb them back into place.
- Clean the drain channels if necessary.
- Examine the pressures.
- If it is a window air conditioner, make sure the seal between the windows and the system is not damaged by moisture.
- Examine all parts, including the engine and the blower.
- Check the thermostat’s accuracy.
Should You Get Your AC Serviced Regularly?
Yes, in a word. Routine servicing and maintenance of your air conditioner can help you avoid short-term and long-term issues. AC contractors in Los Angeles, CA, recommend that all residential air conditioning units be serviced at least once a year to verify that everything is in working order.
Why is AC Service Required?
If you have any concerns about AC servicing, our services, or how we can assist, contact us. We will guarantee your air conditioning maintains you at the proper temperature all year. Call us today at (818) 464-4292 or schedule online today.
An ineffective air conditioner may be annoying. Routine servicing will ensure that all moving components are lubricated, the refrigerant level is optimal, and no difficulties emerge that might harm the quality of the air your AC produces. You shouldn’t wait until your AC generates warmer air or makes strange noises before calling for an HVAC repair in Los Angeles, such as Platinum Air Conditioning Inc.