Air Conditioning Tune-up in Los Angeles, CA, and Surrounding Areas
If you can not remember the last time your air conditioner was serviced, it’s likely past its prime. For your air conditioning system to perform smoothly, minimize breakdowns, and last as long as possible, it should be inspected by a skilled technician once a year in the spring before you switch it on for the first time.
Advantages of an AC Tune-Up
Protecting Your Warranty
More Excellent Dependability
Reduced Repair Costs
Reduced Utility Bills
Longer System Life
What is Included in an AC Tune-Up?
Each manufacturer has its recommendations for maintenance; however, a typical AC tune-up in Los Angeles will involve tasks such as:
- Changing the air filter
- Air handler and blower fan cleaning
- Examining the air ducts and the plenum
- Air temperature and flow measurement
- Return and supply airflow must be balanced.
- Changing the blower belt
- Bearings, pulleys, and other moving parts are lubricated.
- Evaporator, condenser, and condensate drain cleaning
- Examination of the electrical and safety systems
- The start capacitor and relay circuit are being tested.
- Blower motor, compressor, and fan current measurements
- The thermostat and zoning controls are being tested.
- Evaluating the overall performance and efficiency of the system
Platinum Air Conditioning Inc.’s skilled technicians do excellent tune-ups to guarantee your air conditioner unit is ready for the long summer ahead in perfect working condition. An air conditioner inspection in the spring may help it last through the summer heat. Whether you need an AC tune-up, repair, or system replacement, you can count on us to get the service done in no time. Please book an appointment with us as soon as possible for an AC tune-up in Los Angeles!