Air Conditioner Installation and Replacement in Los Angeles, CA, and Surrounding Areas
During hot summers, an air conditioner provides cool air and comfort to your home. Today’s air conditioning systems are far more energy-efficient than previous decades, but they can only perform optimally when properly installed.
If it is not correctly installed, your air conditioner will not provide adequate cooling and may not operate efficiently. It may also create safety and health risks.
Hiring a reputable and experienced ac installation in Los Angeles has numerous advantages. Some of them are as follows:
- Experts assist you in selecting the right air conditioner for your home.
- They help you extend the life of your air conditioner.
- Professionals ensure the house and machine’s safety.
- Experienced professionals reduce the chances of error during installation.
- Cost-effective services.
- Professionals save your time.
AC Installation and Replacement
Choosing whether or not to replace your air conditioner can be a difficult decision. Allow us at Platinum Air Conditioning Inc. to assist you by carefully inspecting your unit or system to determine whether you can repair it affordably or whether you would benefit from selecting and installing a new reasonable air conditioner. We are ready to help you with easy air conditioning replacement in Los Angeles.
When our team member arrives at your home, they will make recommendations based on your needs, preferences, and budget. You can choose from a wide array of products and services. We will assist you with installation once you have decided on a unit.
In addition to AC installation and replacement, we offer a range of other AC services to residential and commercial clients. Our services include
- AC Repair: By completing your air conditioning repairs on time, you can avoid much of the unnecessary last-minute frustrations of trying to track down air conditioning repair service.
- AC Maintenance: You should schedule regular maintenance service to keep your air conditioner in good working order. Our professionals will inspect your unit, solve any current issues and prevent future problems that may arise.
- AC Tune-Up: We provide annual tune-ups. This facility benefits you by extending the operational life of HVAC systems, which would otherwise wear and tear much sooner.
- AC Service: By performing our ac service on time, you can ensure that your air conditioner runs efficiently.
Why Choose Us?
- Highly Experienced Team: We have formed a team of highly experienced and polite professionals capable of correctly diagnosing, repairing, and installing any system.
- Respond to Your Call on the Same Day: Unfortunately, when you require AC repair, it is rarely at a convenient time. It is usually on a sunny summer day when you cannot wait one more minute for assistance. Because of this, we provide same-day service calls.
- Available 24/7: If any of our customers ever have an emergency and require 24/7 emergency AC repair, rest assured that we have a team ready to provide service.
- Cost-Effective Services: We also provide special offers and payment plans to make heating and air conditioning services more affordable.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We hire and train honest, hardworking individuals who always put our customers first.
Call us at (818) 464-4292 to schedule your appointment now.
The steps included in a professional AC installation in Los Angeles are the following:
- Gathering AC-related data during the home estimate.
- The installation team’s arrival, review, and safety.
- Take down your current central air conditioner.
- Getting ready for the area for the new central AC.
- Taking away the current indoor evaporator coil.
- Taking down the current copper refrigerant lines.
- The new indoor evaporator coil is installed.
- The new copper refrigerant lines are installed.
- Condenser adjustment for new air conditioner.
- Installation of a filter dryer.
- New high- and low-voltage wiring installation.
- The condensate drain line is installed.
- Initial commissioning procedure.
- Closing procedures and cleanup.
The reasons for not replacing just the outdoor unit:
- New outdoor units cannot be used with old interior units:
Finding a new outdoor unit compatible with your existing indoor unit will be challenging if your current AC is more than ten years old.
- Serious issues result from interior and outdoor equipment being out of sync:
It would probably result in a mismatched system, even if you could find an outdoor unit that utilizes the same refrigerant as your old AC.
- You may void your ACs warranty if you merely replace the outer unit:
The cost of replacing parts that fail due to a manufacturing fault is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty when installing your AC.
Charges for AC installation in Los Angeles will always apply if you purchase a new or used air conditioner. The truth is that vendors deceive customers by claiming that installation is free when, in reality, it has already been factored into the AC cost. The cost of installation varies per company.
If everything else is equal, a family residing in a three-story home with five bedrooms will undoubtedly spend more for their HVAC system than a family residing in a single-level, two-bedroom home.
The price per square foot for air conditioning installation in Los Angeles varies depending on the size of the home it is installed for. The typical cost of installing an HVAC system per square foot is between $15 and $18, even though few companies will give you a quote depending on how much space you need.
You can install a new central air conditioning unit, gas furnace combo, and labor costs for an HVAC replacement, ranging from $3,200 to $12,500. For a 2,000-square-foot single-story home, add an extra $2,100 if you also need to update the ductwork.
The price of air conditioning installation in Los Angeles will vary based on a few criteria unique to your house and location. To provide you with a complete pricing quote for your replacement HVAC system, your air conditioning expert will evaluate the following factors:
- The climate in the area.
- Currently existing ductwork.
- Home construction and age.
- Features of HVAC units like
- size, brand, and energy efficiency (SEER).
- Top air conditioner manufacturers.